Around the world, women are hiding. Some hide behind veils. Others hide in their homes out of fear of society or even their own families. Still others hide inside themselves, beaten down by abuse and neglect. How can the light reach a woman who is hidden away, too isolated by culture, religion or fear to come in contact with the believers and the truth which can help change her life forever?
God showed Project Hannah’s founder, Marli Spieker, that as a Christian, a woman and a mother, she needed to do something for the hidden and abused girls and women of the world. Project Hannah, which takes its name from the biblical woman, Hannah (1 Samuel 1:1-28), is the result.
Where cultures and circumstances create walls, the prayer ministry of Project Hannah and the Women of Hope radio program break through with voices of love. Project Hannah seeks to provide awareness of the plight of women, to encourage intercessors to stand in the gap on behalf of those whose voices are not heard, and to educate and lead women to seek God and to instill His lasting hope in their hearts.
Project Hannah is a ministry of TWR, offering compassion, encouragement and hope to suffering women worldwide through prayer, awareness and radio programming.
Project Hannah’s purpose is:
- to raise awareness and empathy for the plight of women worldwide.
- to pray for women who are being abused emotionally, physically or spiritually.
- to broadcast the gospel of Jesus Christ to women around the world, encouraging them to:
- experience God’s love, freedom and power as they face life’s daily challenges.
- embrace their God-given destiny and glorious inheritance in Christ Jesus, whatever their cultural, social or economic situation.
- pass on to their children a legacy of faith, wisdom and godly character.